Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 00
Servings Number : 1 person
It’s that time of year when we can start thinking about adding berries to our cocktails. Raspberry in a piña colada is nothing short of heavenly.
- 2 ounces / 60 ml Newvana Piña Colada Cocktail Mixer
- 2 ounces / 60 ml dark rum
- ¼ ounce / 7 ml dark rum to float
- 6 fresh raspberries
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- Add all ingredients except one rosemary sprig and ¼ ounce dark rum float to a cocktail shaker full of ice and shake for ten seconds.
- Fill a wine glass with fresh ice and strain your cocktail into it.
- Using a barspoon, float ¼ ounce of rum ontop of the piña colada.
- Garnish with a rosemary sprig.