ALMOND AND BLACK TEA PIÑA COLADA
An exotic take on the piña colada with ingredients that you probably already have around the home.
Ingredients and Methods
- 4 ounces / 120 ml Newvana Piña Colada Cocktail Mixer
- 2 ounces / 60 ml black tea and almond dark rum
- Zest of one orange (can also substitute orange for lemon)
- Handful of ice
- Black Tea and Almond Dark Rum (Makes 10 servings)
- 20 ounces / 600 ml dark rum
- 3 drops of almond extract
- 4 bags of Black Tea
- Add 4 bags of black tea and 3 drops of almond extract to the dark rum.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on ‘smoothie’ setting for ten seconds.
- Serve in a tall glass and decorate with pineapple leaves.
- Black Tea and Almond Dark Rum preparation
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight for 3 hours.
- Strain and place in a bottle with a lid.
- Will keep indefinitely.
Share with your friends
Write Your Own Review