FROZEN MATCHA PIÑA COLADA
If you’ve never tried matcha and pineapple, you are in for a treat! This is a great afternoon pick-me-up with or without the rum.
Ingredients and Methods
- 5 ounces / 150 ml Newvana Piña Colada Mixer
- 1 tablespoon / 15 ml matcha powder
- 2 ounces / 60 ml light rum (optional)
- 1 Handfull of crushed ice
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on ‘smoothie’ setting for ten seconds.
- Pour into a tall glass and decorate with a sprinkle of matcha powder and a pineapple leaf.
Share with your friends
Write Your Own Review