FROZEN STRAWBERRY PISCO SOUR
If you haven’t tried pisco before, this cocktail is a great introduction. It’s the perfect frozen sipper for summer. The sweet, tart flavors of strawberry and lime highlight the floral and tropical notes in pisco.
Ingredients and Methods
- 4 ounces / 120 ml Newvana Sweet and Sour Cocktail Mixer
- 2 ounces / 60 ml pisco
- 1 tablespoon / 15 g freeze-dried strawberry powder plus more to decorate glass (if you can’t find any, try using frozen sliced strawberries)
- 1 Handfull of crushed ice
- Chill a martini glass or coupe glass in the fridge for fifteen minutes or until ready to serve. Using a fine grater, grate the freeze-dried strawberries around the exterior of the upper part of the glass. The condensation from chilling should attach the freeze-dried strawberries. You can also skip this step and still enjoy the cocktail.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on ‘smoothie’ setting for ten seconds.
- Pour frozen mix into your decorated martini glass or coupe glass and enjoy!
Share with your friends
Write Your Own Review