THROW A D.I.Y. MOJITO PARTY
All you really need to do is get a pitcher ready with your base mixer. Then, turn your guests into mixologists as they customize their own mojitos with ingredients you’ve chosen. We’ve even got extra add-in ideas for you!
Ingredients and Methods
- 16 ounces / 500 ml Newvana Sweet and Sour Cocktail Mixer
- 25 ounces / 750 ml dark rum
- 100 fresh mint leaves (10 per glass)
- 11 ounces / 350 ml sparkling water
- 8 tall glasses
- 1 large pitcher
- In a pitcher, add 16 ounces Newvana Sweet and Sour Cocktail Mixer and 25 ounces dark rum.
- Store in the refrigerator to chill, approximately 3 hours.
- Just before serving, 11 ounces sparkling water to the pitcher.
- In each glass, add 10 mint leaves.
- Your guests can then add their favorite ingredients and muddle away with a muddler.
- Once muddled, fill the glass with ice and fill with the mojito mix.
- Using a barspoon, stir to incorporate all ingredients.
- Options of Extra Ingredients:
- Fruit: Fresh Berries, Apple Slices, Mango Slices, Pineapple Chunks.
- Spices: Powdered Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Tumeric
- Extras: Dried Coconut Flakes, Rosemary or other herbs, Sugar snap peas, Ginger slices or ginger candies
- Get creative! Rum goes with all tropical fruits and many spices.
Share with your friends
Write Your Own Review